Lend a Hand Community Service Program:
- Each participant is required to complete at least one “Lend a Hand” community service project with our program to be eligible to play for free in both the Winter and Summer (please see Deposit and Refund Policy)
- We encourage each participant to complete multiple projects throughout the season
- Each participant receives a Lend a Hand T-shirt and lunch, breakfast, or snacks for helping out
- Shea’s YBA takes part in 4-6 projects for Winter basketball and 2-4 projects for Summer basketball
- Projects consist of but are not limited to: residential property dump runs and yard clean-ups, beach clean-ups, yard projects, small home improvement projects, general support projects assisting other non-profits, along with many others!
Organizations we’ve worked with include: AmeriCorps of Cape Cod, Housing Assistance Corporation, Cape Cod Council Boy Scouts of America, Cape Cod Child Development, Master Gardener Program of Cape Cod, MSPCA Cape Cod, Dennis
- Historical Society, Yarmouth Senior Center, Mashpee Children’s Museum, and many more!
If you or someone you know is in need of a helping hand, please fill out the form on our contact page to get in touch and tell us more! We may be able to help!